136 Carrs Drive
If you're looking for room for the extended family, this is the property for you. This 6 bedroom house, with 3 bathrooms is set on 1.2 acres, so there's plenty of room for the kids to run around or for extra parking. Double lock up remote controlled garage. Fully self-contained. No linen provided. Accommodates 12 guests. No pets permitted. Non-smoking property.No reviews have been posted. Be the first to submit one.
Season Rates, Fees & Conditions Apply
Northern Rivers, Clarence Valley Accommodation
- Bedroom 1
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 4
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 5
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 6
- Queensize 1
136 Carrs Drive offers room for the entire family, plus space to spare. This exceptionally large home is situated away from the crowds of Yamba's CBD, and yet is still only a short drive to beaches, river, shops, and eateries. Built on 1.2 acres, there's plenty of room for the kids to roam, or to park those extra vehicles that you are sure to have.
A near new home with stylish modern finishes, featuring a spacious open plan living area with large fully equipped kitchen. Sliding glass doors lead to the undercover outdoor BBQ area, a great place to relax and enjoy the landscape.
The master suite features walk in robe, ensuite bathroom, all bedrooms have vertical blinds for privacy from the kangaroos, ceiling fans and are carpeted. An additional two bathrooms service the other five bedrooms.
Laundry facilities are provided with front loader washing machine and dryer, plus external access from this room to the clothes line.
The double lock up garage has remote control access door, p.a. entry, and the yard offers loads more parking space.
One of the best parts of staying at 136 Carrs Drive, is that the owners are providing you with access to the facilities available at Blue Dolphin Holiday Resort, situated just 1.4kms away or just 2 mins drive. (Free facilities are at no cost to you, any paid activities will be at your cost). The facilities include:-
- Water Park - We have an exciting fun-filled new water park featuring billabong slide, giant bucket and loads of water toys. The waterpark pool is shallow to accommodate toddlers, yet action packed with an extra long billabong slide and hundreds of litres of water gushing from the water bucket creating a real buzz for the older kids. Spacious decking with plenty of sun chairs and a large cabana style barbeque area are all a part of this new complex which was designed with the entire family in mind.
- Pool Bar - It’s not a family holiday if Mum and Dad finish the day as exhausted as usual. Sit back and cool down in our swim up pool bar located right next the kids water park so you can enjoy your holiday while keeping a watchful eye on the kids enjoying theirs.
- Go Karts - Hire out the Go Karts and let the kids explore the park and riverside bike path, or get one for yourself and have some fun.
- River Access - The crown jewel of Yamba is the mighty Clarence River and the Blue Dolphin has 300 meters of river frontage. River activities range from fishing, crabbing, water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, kayaking, feeding the pelicans, walking the beach and swimming to name a few. Not to mention the glory of waking to a spectacular river sunrise each day of your holiday. Our convenient onsite waterfront Hire Hut offers daily kayak and small boat hire, or guests are welcome to launch or moor their own boats. Exploring the many nearby Clarence River islands is a wonderful day adventure.
- Bar & Snooker Hall - After you’ve had enough sun and swimming for the day Mum and Dad can pick up a game of snooker in the new pool and snooker hall, complete with widescreen televisions and comfortable lounges, while the kids enjoy the water park, water slides, go karts, or the games room.
- BBQ area - A deluxe undercover barbeque set up with two hotplates, tables and chairs overlooks the water park and pool bar while additional BBQ areas are located throughout the park to ensure a short walk from your site and plenty to go around.
- Air Cushion - Our air cushion is a favourite for the kids, big and small. Safer than a trampoline and large enough for everyone to get involved, send the kids over to spend their energy while you soak up the sun in the pool bar or relax by the river.
- Games Room - The games room is the perfect place for wet weather or some indoor fun when you’ve had enough sun. With pool tables for the kids, air hockey, arcade games and heaps to keep them occupied they won’t want to leave.
- Water Slides - Who doesn’t love a water slide?! The whole family can enjoy our two fast water slides, conveniently located right next to the children’s pool so kids of all ages can cool down safely and have a great time in the water while the bigger kids (or Mum and Dad) shoot down the slides.
- Private Jetty - Great for a morning or afternoon walk looking out over the Clarence River, our private jetty is also the perfect spot to have a fish or launch your boat so you can enjoy the true riverside experience.
- Hire Hut - Our hire hut is located on site and gives all of our guests access to hire out everything they need to make their holidays as memorable as possible. We offer hire boats, bikes, go karts, kayaks, SUP boards and probably more by the time you get here.
You also have access to the facilities and amenities at Angourie Rainforest Resort, located on Angourie Road, 4.7kms or 9 min drive. (Free facilities are at no cost to you, any paid activities will be at your cost). Including:-
- Day Spa - Walk into a world of complete sensory heaven where time is left at the door and a new journey begins. Rediscover your senses, rest your mind and breathe freely as you step in our temple of touch and exquisite aromas. With each treatment designed for maximum therapeutic results and to respect the bodies complex physiology. Before your treatment melt into our luxurious therapy pool, open your pores and purify your skin in the steam room. After your treatment indulge in a tranquil moment in our Relaxation Room. Allow 60 minutes prior to your treatment to pamper yourself and enjoy our full Day Spa experience. Please bring swimwear for the therapy pool and steam room.
- Cunjevoi Restaurant - The name Cunjevoi derived from the Cunjevoi Lily is a significant plant flourishing throughout the resort gardens. Unlike any other dining experience available in Yamba, the Cunjevoi Restaurant combines a casual, romantic ambiance with stylish elegance. A sophisticated indoor guest lounge with snooker table flows onto the outdoor entertainment deck, all located adjacent to the Bangalow function room. The perfect venue for a special occasion or function.
Contact our event coordinator to view all the function menu options.
- Pool Bar - Soak up the sunshine, take advantage of the poolside service whilst relaxing on the hanging day beds. Enjoy a beverage in the comfort of the lounges overlooking the pool. Our extensive cocktail list is on offer all day and the delicious bar snacks menu is conveniently available between 12 –8:30 pm daily. Happy Hour between 3 -5:00 pm daily.
- Resort Pool - The pool complex is open from 7:30am to 7:30pm daily. Featuring a 25m lap pool, directly adjoining a lagoon style resort pool, with a spa attached at the rear offering an indulgent and relaxing swimming experience. A spacious ledge to slip in to, this pool has been specifically designed with both families and couples in mind, and is surrounded by comfortable lounging for the comfort of our guests.
- Kids Pool - The children’s pool is open from 7:30am to 7:30pm daily. The children’s pool has a small waterslide and waterspouts, featuring two animated mushrooms forming an exciting shower of cool water for them to adventure in. Our children’s pool is conveniently heated by solar power, is shallow, shaded and provides some holiday fun for your little fish.
- Poolside Bar - Relax and take advantage of this convenient service. Enjoy lunch, snacks or a locally roasted espresso coffee as the kids are kept entertained. Our delicious hand-crafted cocktails are all made to order and delivered to you, as you bask in the Yamba sun making a truly enjoyable holiday experience.
- Play Ground - The multi-tasking playground features monkey bars, swings, slippery-slide and many other fun activities. This challenging playground is recommended for children up to 12 years old, and provides hours of fun, exercise and adventure for the family. The playground is ideally situated besides one of the four BBQ facilities within the resort, so parents can get started on the family lunch whilst supervising all the fun.
- Fantasy Forest - This indoor play facility offers fun for the whole family in any weather. Including video games, ping-pong table, pool table and an arcade style Pacman. For children under 5 years there is a soft play area including jumping castle, adventure climb, Little Tike’s cosy coupes and mini kitchen with accessories. This great play centre is sure to keep your little one busy for hours. Open every day, you can rest assure there is always something for the kids to do. During selected times throughout the year, supervised children’s activities are held in the Fantasy Forest, which include scavenger hunts, craft and team games.
- BBQ Areas - The BBQ areas are available from 7:30am to 9:30pm daily. There are four undercover locations available which are free for our guests to use. Each area offers a different outlook including, alongside the tennis court, adjacent to the kids play areas or overlooking the rainforest surrounds.
- Tennis - Our full size court is available for a complimentary hit each day from 7:30am. With overhead lights you can take advantage of the cooler times and play into the evening. Simply register at reception to reserve your time slot. Offering complimentary racquet and ball hire this is a great way to exercise while having fun on holidays
- Bike Hire - Guests can hire bikes from Reception along with helmets and bike locks if you wish to leave the resort. Our staff can direct you toward safe routes, and advise you of more scenic or adventurous routes in the local area. We are happy to provide maps and answer any questions you may have. Simply visit our friendly staff to arrange. Rates starting from $15.00 per bike.
- Gymnasium - Our self-service gym is opened daily between 7:30am – 7pm and is a complimentary facility for inhouse guests. Offering equipment such as a treadmill, cross trainer and weights, you can continue your fitness routine in air-conditioned comfort whilst on holidays.
136 Carrs Drive, Yamba is Fully Self Contained. No Linen is Provided. Sleeps a maximum of 12 people. Beds - 6Q.
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.